When I saw this dress on the clearance rack, I knew I had to have it. I was really surprised to see it discounted so low, because it was marked down over $100 off the original price. Its the perfect dress for fall and winter. Wine is one of my favorite colors – and this dress pairs so well with nude or black accessories. I’d wear it on a date, to the office with a black blazer or even out to dinner. To top it off, this dress fits like a glove [size 22, no stretch, with spanx].
Make sure to use #boardroomblonde so I can see your inspired looks! You may end up as a feature on my instagram or facebook!
My hair looks a bit longer here, eh? I’m wearing the 22 inch extensions from Glam Seamless in Beach Blonde. My hair is thick and long already so I searched quite a while for a company that would provide high quality extensions at a good price! I am so very happy with these extensions – if you’ve ever thought about trying them, Glam Seamless is the company I am loving right now! Use code Board for 10% off!! Stay tuned because I’ll be talking all about these beauties in a video for my youtube channel soon!
thx to Nicole for the photos!
I found a few totally gorgeous lace dresses, starting at around $30 !
- CHI CHI PLUS Chi Chi London Plus Metallic Lace Sleeveless Midi Prom Dress
- Carmen Marc Valvo Little Lace Secrets Dress
- City Chic ‘Romantic Lace’ Fit & Flare Dress (Plus Size)
- Tadashi Shoji, Sizes 14-24 Embroidered Lace-Panel Dress
- FOREVER 21+ Eyelash Lace Fit & Flare Dress
- Marina Tiered Stretch Lace Sheath Dress (Plus Size)
- Tadashi Shoji Embroidered Lace Sheath Dress (Plus Size)
- Kiyonna Swinging Symphony dress by Kiyonna
Sometimes my makeup turns out so good, that I just have to share. I’m wearing my new fav foundation [totally buildable coverage btw], an overlined lip [liner – in 04, layered lipsticks: berry + violet ] with my usual every day products [see below]. As for shadow, I’m wearing a few favs from this pallet.