Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, whether you’re single & fabulous; boo’d up & drunk on love or married & cozy, you’ll need a plan. Setting up the purrrfect Valentine’s day requires three things:
1. the feelings
2. the outfit
3. the gift
Body positivity is not just for plus size women – its a concept that women of all sizes should embrace. If you’ve ever spent a Valentine’s Day on the couch, thinking about that guy that doesn’t seem to notice you, this is for you. If you’re just not that into wearing that hot little red dress because you don’t have the perfect body, this is for you. If you’ve worked hard all year [yes all 30+ days] to firm up those buns and are satisfied with your body, this is for you!
Body Positive Giveaway! To enter, post your outfit of the day or selfie photo on instagram, twitter and/or facebook and share your commitment to loving yourself using #mycurvyValentine [your profile must be set to public; official giveaway details below*]. I’ll repost my favorites on Instagram on February 14th! One lucky winner will receive something special from yours truly!
A few of my favorite plus size bloggers have rallied their Valentine spirit to help you choose the perfect #valentine #ootd ! Just click the links below and you’ll go straight to their sites where you can get all of the deets on these fabulous outfits!
But first, let me tell you about my gorgeous red dress from Torrid; available here! Use code SPRINGUP for 50% off
- Shape: Fit and Flare
- Size: I sized up because the color is bright and I’m not a fan of spanx [I prefer a seemless fit]. I’m wearing a size 22
- Fabric: Stretchy and comfortable; unlikely to wrinkle
I’m all about comfort, so naturally, I chose these cute red flats from Nordies, similar here
and popped on my favorite Tiffany & Co necklace, available here
If your Valentine is you, then do something special that you haven’t done in a long time. Otherwise, Crystal and I discuss a few fabulous gift options here: [We also have a pretty HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT at the end of the video!]
But if you’d rather gift that special someone a night of romance, try a romantic picnic at the park!
Me and Sometimes Glam
gathered our favorite Valentine decorations and put together this table full of Valentiney goodness!
We chose this adorable mug and filled it with mini roses. Two tones of pink is just perfect for a Valentine’s Day bouquet.
And it wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without a red velvet cupcake !
But the best part of this table setting, is quite obviously the Kate Spade Scarf [similar here
] – while we love this look, using silk for a table setting can be risky. Take extra care and use it at the end of the table so that you don’t finish the evening soaked in Kate Spade tears
Last but certainly not least, grab your favorite wreathe and two of your fanciest candles. For more on this Valentine’s Day table setup click here!
One lucky winner will receive special box from yours truly, filled with a few of my favorite goodies; a little something from Coach and Bath and Body Works and more!
This Giveaway will close at Midnight Pacific Standard Time on March 1, 2015
1. Must be a resident of the United States [or must have a US PO box]
2. Must be subscribed to my youtube channel youtube.com/c/boardroomblondee
3. Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boardroom-Blonde/1425017774448172
4. Follow me on twitter boardroomblond3
6. To enter, post your outfit of the day or selfie photo on instagram, twitter and/or facebook and share your commitment to loving yourself using #mycurvyValentine: your profile must be set to public.
7. “Enter me” does not count as giveaway entry!
8. Winner will be announced no later than March 15, 2015. (via my facebook page)
9. Winner chosen randomly.
10. I will share my favorite submissions on February 14, 2015 on instagram; your submission authorizes Boardroom Blonde to share your image on any social media program now or in the future.
Most importantly – Happy Valentines Day!
& don’t forget to join us on instagram with