A bonus—- 3rd Valentine look [1st & 2nd here] ! Swing dresses [also called trapeze dresses] are my newest obsession [besides Eloquii]. I found this little number a while ago from Boohoo and I loved it so much that I purchased it in pink and in black. I’ve been working on #swingdress pairings for a while now because swing dresses can be really flattering, even though they are literally big enough to be a tent. Swing dresses are my go to when I want to be comfortable, yet still chic. “Ok ok, enough … show us the dress!”
I paired this dress [size 22 via boohoo, similar here] with the playful bloom drive by Kate Spade [similar], a simple gold Kate Spade necklace [similar] and some comfortable flats [more on these flats here].
And as if the look isn’t already chic, I popped on my favorite Chanel glasses.
What are you wearing for Valentines Day? Don’t forget to enter the #mycurvyValentine GIVEAWAY! Details below!
One lucky winner will receive special box from yours truly, filled with a few of my favorite goodies; a little something from Coach and Bath and Body Works and more!
1. Must be a resident of the United States [or must have a US PO box]
2. Must be subscribed to my youtube channel youtube.com/c/boardroomblondee
3. Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boardroom-Blonde/1425017774448172
4. Follow me on twitter boardroomblond3
7. “Enter me” does not count as giveaway entry!
8. Winner will be announced no later than March 15, 2015. (via my facebook page)
9. Winner chosen randomly.