I spent the weekend in one of my favorite vacation spots – Cancun!! At one of my favorite resorts – Finest Playa Mujeres. This was my second stay at the resort and I’ve come to love it for a few reasons –
- It’s off the beaten path – not in the hotel zone. That is one of the things I love about staying here.
- It’s all inclusive – and the food is delicious. My favorite meal is the duck confit at Bistro. Insider tip – you must be staying in either the Finest or Excellence wings to eat at this restaurant.
- They have swim up suites and private pool suites. Say no more right? I mean – this is a total win.
- Almost all of their rooms having truly special features – they have this huge jetted tub, large daybed for lounging outdoors and room service is 24 hours.
- The service is just fantastic.
All of the looks below are c/o Swimsuits For All – of course I couldn’t help being a little extra in the photos 😉 Links (& sizes) are below!
- This suit fits like a dream and the halter is not painful at all. (I often avoid halter swim tops but this one didn’t bother me)
- I can’t say it enough times. This season Gabi’s collection fits me so much better than past collections. This bikini was my favorite from the carnival collection. I adore how full coverage these bottoms are – they’re super comfortable and stay in place quite well. They’re very true to size.
- This swimcover is everything – I would even wear this as I dress. Just buy it before it sells out.
- This bikini was surprisingly comfortable and sexy on. I was nervous about it because I wasn’t sure the bottoms would be high waisted enough but it worked out quite well. I love the bright colors and print. I could have had a little more room in the top so if you’re larger than a DDD, it may not work for you.